Our Pricing Logic
If you are confused by the pricing techniques used by many web
designers, you are not alone.
- Pricing by the number of pages. Obviously unfair - the
design and content of one company's web page may be extremely complex - another's may be
- Pricing based on the megabyte size of your web pages. The number of MBs
transferred per month, etc.
- Open-ended pricing. Hourly development rates...until the web site is
finished. The customer has little idea of the final cost.
- Pricing based on TecnoComputer Gobbledygook - hyperlinks, tables, cells, marquees, etc.
| The Web
Design Source's Pricing Logic.
First we talk (no charge). We want to know:
- The contents you desire for your web site
- The appearance or style of the pages - clean and
straightforward, fancy, high-tech
- What image you want to present to viewers
- What viewers do you want to attract. How you want to
market your site
- What your budget parameters are for the site
- When we
understand what you want, and we agree on the contents, we quote a Fixed Price for the completed website.
- You can find a more complete list of questions here
||Click here to view a "Rough Guide"
to our rates which may help in estimating your requirements.
Back to the Web Design Source
This web site created by the
Web Design Source
© 2001 DaytonaBeachMall.com All rights
reserved. Legal notices About This Site